Vitruvian Partners is an independent private equity firm that specialises in middle-market buyouts, growth buyouts and growth capital investments in the UK and elsewhere in Northern Europe.
Our experience as principals in the industry dates back to 1990 and demonstrates an ability to invest successfully over multiple market cycles throughout a spectrum of industries.
At the heart of our business are our partners. They include:
- The management teams and entrepreneurs whom we back
- The investors in our funds
- The advisors and intermediaries that work with us in identifying and executing deals
- The banks and other financial institutions that provide third party capital to our deals
The core values which underpin our relationships with our partners are:
- We strive to build world-class businesses and in doing so generate superior returns for our partners and ourselves
- We are a small focused team of senior deal-doers. Our partners deal directly with decision makers. They will not be required to endure bureaucracy
- Vitruvian Partners is meritocratic and pragmatic. Seniority comes from proven success not tenure
- Vitruvian Partners is a partnership not an institution. We make decisions through consensus in an open and transparent manner
- Our interests must always be aligned with our investors and with those we back. We invest a significant proportion of our own personal capital alongside our funds
- Relationships matter
- Integrity is priceless